Youth4Inclusion is a 7 day mobility activity of youth workers aimed to strengthen the competences of 30 youth workers and youth leaders ( 3 each partner ) in finding proper approaches for fostering the inclusion of refugees and also marginalized young people with migration background.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
1) To strengthen the understanding of inclusion and its challenges for young refugees and young people with migration background
2) To create strategies on youth work context to improve the quality of youth services which are develop for refugees and young people with migration background
3) To explore the role of youth work in inclusion strategies on educational services
4) To create and implement local activities on inclusion of young refugees and young people with migration background
5) To strengthen ties between people and organizations engaged in the field of youth work Activities to reach out the objectives and it is correlation with the objectives of the project.